Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Don't Judge Me

We were running some late errands Saturday and we wound up eating dinner at Chili's. While we were there, J.T. had gone to the bathroom with Darrell. As soon as we got out to the car (in the freaking cold) that seemed a mile away, J.T. says "I hafta go pee." And I told him he would just have to hold it until we got home and he tells me "I hafta pee really bad." Well, I have heard that before and he means it. So, instead of trudging back inside, I just told him to pee in the grass...in between Chili's and Logan's. He wasn't kidding either...HE HAD TO GO! It was dark and I don't ever like to miss an opportunity to work on my MOTY '09 award!

7 comments:

Amy said...

aw it's nothing any of us with boys haven't done! LOL

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

Please, we've done that a hundred times. Usually not in the grass either -- just in a parking lot! You're going to have to bring something better than that if you want to steal that MOTY '09 from me.

Christina said...

When you gotta go you gotta go. LMAO. I can't wait to do that with Sam...wait, my husband has done it.

Unknown said...

Atleast it wasn't poo! A little urine never hurt anyone. Love you Julie!

Jen said...

I judge you -- as resourceful! :)

Jen

Tiffany said...

Totally acceptible from a little boy! Just training for his years of hunting or for when he gets drunk later on in life LOL. As long as he didn't do it on anyone's cars or shoes he's good to go!