Saturday, December 6, 2008

Stalker

We visited a local church ONCE over 2 years ago. Since then, the pastor has been to our house no less than 5 times. The very first time he came I was laid up on the couch, not wearing a bra all the while eating oreos. It was blazing hot outside and Darrell went to the door, but of course could not invite him. So they stood outside forever talking and sweating. The last two times he has come, which has been in the last month, he has come at 8:00 at night and Darrell always goes to the door. I think he likes Darrell. I hope he finally got the message this time when Darrell told him we joined another church. Even if I had enjoyed his church, I wouldn't go back because I used to work for one of his crazy parishoners. No more pushy pastors please!

1 comment:

Sasha said...

You asked about the RPC accessories... WC does have the cradle, changing table, oven, and washing machine. But it actually is pretty crowded with all that stuff in there and the kids play with it without the furniture most of the time.

It's $34 right now, still a good deal... it does come with the oven I think.

The cherry blossom market is back up too.. between the two, I'd get the RPC.

Love the story about the oreos and no bra... sounds like me!