Friday, May 29, 2009

Mother Scratcher

Ok, I couldn't resist stealing that from Clemsongirl! But I am upset. Really. Upset. I like that freakin' Miley Cyrus song "The Climb". I like it alot alot. But that girl makes my skin crawl. I am sure I am going to break down and buy it because it will be a really good running song, but it KILLS me to support that. I have yet to buy any Britney songs on principle alone...and she has some great running songs. I guess I could just suck it up and buy them anyway. Then when I am running, I will love the song and hate the singer and run even harder?! We will see...

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Ughhh!!!! Isn't it irritating that she has a song we like! WTH??? They played it during a slideshow at O's graduation last night and I was all choked up. Hello...it's Miley...lol!

Amy said...

Julie, since I have the Brit-NAY Cd, you could burn a copy and then you won't have to pay for it. LMK. :0)