Thursday, May 8, 2008

Let's Talk About Boobs

I used to consider my boobs a pretty good asset, but notsomuch anymore. They deflated considerably after I lost weight, which was fine. But now, afer nursing, they are just gross. I seriously look like something out of National Geographic. I can seriously wad them up and put them in my bra! I need a boob job and I want implants too!

And what is the deal with nipples these days? Is it ok for them to be seen through clothing? Because if I am not wearing a padded bra (which I only have one of, and my boobs fall out of it), then these beams are always shining bright. They never used to be that way, and if they were I was self-conscious about it. Now I am really not giving a crap, but wondering if I should! What are your thoughts?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, I have the crazy, small, droopy, African looking boobies. Yes, I know they sound extremely 'hot'! Back in the day they were not too bad. In fact, they were pretty non-existent, which I liked. I have never had a choice about the nipple thing...mine have always had a mind of their own and usually on bright.