Monday, May 26, 2008

Poor Baby

Saturday afternoon LJ woke up from her short nap crying hysterically. I went to get her and she was just pitiful. I didn't think anything was really wrong, only that maybe she had a bad dream or something. We laid down on the couch and she fell back asleep on my chest. My parents were in town and came to watch the kids that night so we could go out. She felt a little warm, but seemed fine. When we got home my mom told me that she had been sitting in the floor and just fell over at the waist and went to sleep! She woke up once during the night with a fever and we gave her some motrin. When she got up yesterday, she was burning up and had a fever of 102.2. I called the dr and it took over an hour for them to call back. And of course all she said was tylenol/motrin, fluids, rest. Well, I knew that. LJ didn't have any other symptoms, so I really don't know what the problem was. But nothing like going to buy more motrin and a new thermometer to make a sick child all better. She woke from her nap arounf lunchtime yesterday with no fever and has been fine ever since. She had to make up for lost time last night by crawling around everywhere and getting in to everything!

No comments: