Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Helen Keller Lives Here

I swear a deaf and blind child would be easier to manage than JT. That kid is so hard headed it is not even funny. We were swimming at the Y today and they made everyone get out of the pool because a girl got a bloody nose. JT gets out of the pool and then proceeds to walk back in as I am yelling at him "Get OUT of the pool!" He continues to look at me and keeps walking deeper and deeper. Two lifeguards had to yell at him before he got out. I.wanted.to.kill.him. Then he wants to know why she has a bloody nose and wants to go look at it and wants to know why her hands are bloody and so on and so forth. God, you were there with me, because if you hadn't been, JT may not be with me now.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Did you tell him the girl's nose was bloody because she wasn't minding her mom? (Totally kidding anyone who thinks I am serious!!)

Jen

Unknown said...

Atleast it wasn't a floating turd...

Julie said...

Actually, Jen, I did tell him her nose was bloody because she wasn't listening! If that were the case, JT is way beyond needing a transfusion!