Tuesday, July 15, 2008

You are Killing Me, George!

Well, LJ had her 1 year check-up yesterday and all is well. She is super strong, duh, and she is really healthy. She weighs 23.2 pounds and is 28.5 inches. When the doctor asked if I had any questions, I said only about JT. I asked if we needed to do anything regarding the quarter. She wanted to get an x-ray to see what is going on. So, we headed over to Vandy and got the x-ray. Lo and behold, that sucker is still in there. His dr. called me in the waiting room and said that it appears to still be in his stomach. So, she wanted to talk to a GI about it and have it removed.

Well, looks like it is coming out (endoscopically...I think) tomorrow. I am waiting for the hospital to call me with the details. As far as I know, it will be an outpatient procedure. I certainly cannot wait to get my hands on this coin!!!! I will post more when I know more! And the saga continues.....

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Hope things are ok Julie! Give us an update when you can!

Jen said...

I haven't read your posts in a while so I was shocked to see the quarter is still around. Good grief!! Will it have corroded at all by now? I so want to know!

Jen (Kelly's cussing friend in Texas)

Julie said...

I was shocked it was still around too! Oh, there will be pics posted of that bad boy, don't you worry!! lmao