Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Kim tagged me!Here are the rules:



a. Link to the person who tagged you.

b. Post the rules on your blog.

c. Write six random things about yourself.

d. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blog.

e. Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.

f. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.



1. I absolutely cannot go to bed with complete silence. I used to have to have the TV on, but now that bothers me, so I have to have 2 fans.



2. I will not go to bed without brushing my teeth or washing my face under ANY circumstances, intoxicated or not. If semi-passed out, when I come to, it will be done.



3. If I don't need to take a shower, but I think that my feet are dirty, I have to turn the shower on and stick my feet in there. I cannot go to bed with dirty feet.



4. I've decided that I don't like stuff. I can't seem to manage it or organize it. I don't lose things, but I am just tired of messes so at this point I'd be perfectly happy just getting rid of nearly everything.



5. I go to McDonald's practically everyday and get at least one large diet coke.



6. I really want a puppy, but I think that would bring me back to #4.

No comments: