Tuesday, August 12, 2008

AT&T sucks AS&S

I cancelled my att telephone service in July and got Comcast digital. I received a final bill from att shortly thereafter and happily paid it. Yesterday, I received a "revised final bill" for long distance service. There explanation is that they bill for local service at the front end of the month, which was what my last final bill was for, and bill for long distance service at the end of the month, hence this "revised final bill." I got transeferred 5 times before this was ever explained to me and now I am waiting on a supervisor to call me back. That sounds like poor planning on their part and not my problem. When I asked to speak to a supervisor, the lady that had explained this to me asked me if I didn't understand what she had just told me. I said yes and she said what should I tell me supervisor you want to talk about!?!?!?! Crediting my account, cuntbag.

Update: The supervisor never did call me back. I told Darrell what was going and since he thought I was going to go to Atlanta and kill someone, he took care of this issue for me yesterday. According to Maurice Sanders, our account is credited and closed.

No comments: