Sunday, August 17, 2008

Can you fix stupid?

I certainly hope so, because this morning I woke up to JT screaming for help. It was a little after 7am and he was still gated in his hallway. When I got there, I didn't see him in his room or in the bathroom, but he was still crying for help. I said "where are you?" And then he started knocking on the inside of the linen closet door. Our linen closet is the size of a broom closet and it is NOT a walk-in closet. There are shelves in it from floor to ceiling. He had gone in there and somehow closed the door in front of him. The thing is, all he had to do was turn the freakin' knob. Mama NEVER said there would be days like THIS!

Seriously....I do not understand. Can't even try.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love this story. So. Much.

Unknown said...

He wanted to start your day off with a bang! I love him so much!