Sunday, August 17, 2008

Goin' Postal on Sugarbabies

That is almost what happened earlier today when I dropped off at the local consignment sale. I had newbies checking me in that were very (ahem) thorough...and they didn't even know that they could accept short-sleeves or capris. They rejected one item of LJ's and I asked what was wrong with it. Turns out it had a very tiny "spot" on the back...ummm, yeah, it was an itty bitty piece of lint. I picked it off and handed it back, and she reinspected the entire thing. Things like that shouldn't make my blood boil, but it is the little things that set me off. Yea me!!

2 comments:

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

well that's just 27,000 shades of wrong.... hee hee love the #

Unknown said...

Well, you know I would have been pissed. Then I would have demanded to speak to the owner!!! That's how I roll!