Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sick as a man

That is my new saying. As I was definitely "sick as a man" this weekend! In case anyone does not know, that means really, really pitiful and very, very needy. I had a cold that turned into a sinus infection and I was miserable. Thankfully I am feeling better and more like a woman!
I have to give Darrell lots of praise though. He took great care of me and the kids and was only a little pitiful and not really feeling well himself...duh, that's because I was sick! I asked him to go get some soup for me at Demos' (they have the best chicken and rice soup) and he said he would, but he could only take JT because he would have to carry LJ. I told him tough shit, what the hell does think I do? Just the day before I had to take a box back to the cable company, with it in one hand and LJ in the other. Needless to say, he took them both. I was glad he did because I got to lay on the couch and watch a little uninterrupted TV. I caught part of the movie Georgia Rule on HBO. I know this got crappy reviews, but I really liked what little I saw, so I recorded it at another time and finished watching it today. It was a good movie, LaLohan and all. But really, all I could think was that she was like that in real life.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love it when Chris says things like that. His favorite thing to say is, "You want me to take them? Do you know how much longer it takes when they come with me?" Um, DUH?!