Monday, January 12, 2009

Poop Detective

I am a regular bloodhound sniffing out the freaking poop trail! This morning, as I was getting ready, I heard JT in his bathroom. I heard the toilet flush and then he came trotting into our room. He was carrying his pajama bottoms...which is not AT ALL uncommon. I asked if he had pooped, which he had. I went back for a thorough cleansing, which he of course did not appreciate (he had done a pretty good job, but still!). He brushed his teeth and I finished getting ready. Then I brought him his clothes to put on while he was in our bathroom. He was all crouched down in front of the little heater looking at a book. I noticed poop on his heel. I thought that was a strange place for poop, but I cleaned it off and we finished getting ready and I brought him to school. Upon returning home, I noticed something on the carpet at the door of my bedroom. I inspected it, just a speck, and just getting down closer to it, the smell was strong...so, I cleaned that up and then worked my way backwards to his bathroom to inspect the toilet, etc. He evidently stands up to wipe his bum and some "crumbs" fell on the floor which he then tracked through the house. Niiiiiiiiiiccccccccceeeeeee! So there you have it...mystery solved and disposed of. Seriously, why wouldn't he have poop on his heel?

No comments: