Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Targetpalooza '09: Round 2

Well, this was pretty much a bust. Come on people....quit buying right now, the prices WILL go lower! Once again I went to 3 different Target stores today. I was not impressed at all with the selection, or the prices, which have not gone lower yet. I think they will markdown again tomorrow. I did happen to get a Garmin Forerunner 50 for $50, which was half-price. That was the best thing to be had at all 3 stores. I could literally kick myself for not buying another Dirt Devil Kone when they were on clearance for $10. We already have one, and I knew that is exactly what Darrell would say, but it would be really handy in the bathroom for sucking up loose hair!

I hope I can find some more good deals...I need to have some fun!

No comments: