Saturday, January 3, 2009

So Far

2009 has been the worst year of my life and the longest for that matter....I cannot wait until Monday so that EVERYONE is back on a regular schedule. Well, kind of. JT has his 5 year check-up on Monday, with shots. I hope I have the strength for that. I am making Darrell meet me there so he can help me hold him down.

I have only one resolution and one goal for this year. My resolution is to not travel for Christmas (at least not to SC) and my goal is to run the Music City Half Marathon.

Darrell has been home since Thursday, and that always puts a kink in my days. He got a phone call at almost 1:00 this morning and I had to kick him to wake him up so he could answer it. Then he proceeded to talk forever while in the bed only saying "Yeah" and "exactly". I had a hard time going back to sleep. We managed to get JT occupied with a movie later this morning and Lily June was down for a nap, so Darrell and I went down for a nap too. Until his freaking phone rang at 11:00. I had to wake him up and tell him to get it AGAIN. I think all that phone business just pissed me off for the whole day (not to mention that JT's hard-ass head made full contact with my left temple....OWWWWW!). Now, Darrell has gone into work. At least I will have some alone time shortly!

Wish me luck on Monday...JT knows what is coming!
I guess on the upside, the year can only get better, right?!

No comments: