Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My New Favorites

There are 2 things that I am loving right now. One, is the Principal's Office on TruTv. If you have not seen this, you have to check it out. I for the life of me do not know how I survived my stint as a high school Spanish teacher. I just do not have the patience for that kind of nonsense. And it seems to be really easy to get suspended these days. I especially love the fact that one of the students told his teacher to "Shut the F&*^ up!" And another girl who was busted with cigarettes wanted her principal to give her $5 for the pack! Say what?!?
My second favorite thing is a song on my running playlist..."Move Bitch" by Ludacris. I L.O.V.E. this song and it makes me run harder and laugh out loud while I am doing it. I need some more angry rap to run to...any suggestions???

1 comment:

chandra said...

I like "Shake That" by Eminem. Good beat for to get you started. I'll have to check out the song you mentioned. Good workout music can be hard to find!