Friday, February 6, 2009

P.U.

Dear Rutherford County Wildlife Management,
We have a problem. A very serious problem. It seems that the Smyrna/Murfreesboro area has become quite the refuge for skunks. Just this morning I passed 3 on the side of the road which had met their demise. However, their immense odor makes me want to meet my demise. There is one on my beaten path that has been there all week and I cannot even begin to tell you how bad that stinker smells. It has been cold. I don't like to be cold. Therefore when I am in my vehicle I keep it toasty warm. Toasty warm + Skunky smell = Freaking disgusting. Have I mentioned that it has been cold and I don't like to be cold? Well, Skunky smell + Window down (brrrr) = Still freaking disgusting + Pisses me off. I am sure you are all very busy managing wildlife and such during the day, but please get your asses out at night and take care of these nocturnal nightmares. Or at least get your asses out during the day and pick up the frigging skunk carcasses. I will be sure to let you know if I have any other serious and time sensitive requests.

kthxbai!
Julie

2 comments:

Amy said...

omg, JUST what i was thinking! PeeeeeeeeUUUUU!!! Those things are EVERYwhere!

Kim said...

Seriously? Skunk capital of the free world. It stinks.