Monday, February 2, 2009

The Serpent

At church yesterday, JT went up for a "moment with the children." The minister asked the kids what creature talked to Adam and Eve in the garden of eden. Guess who piped up...yep, JT, telling the minister "creatures can't talk." The minister went on to say that this one could and it was a snake. Guess who piped up again! JT let everyone know that "Me and my mom saw an anaconda." Thankfully he got cut off before he could go into detail (false) about being in the jungle. The last time we went to the zoo we saw an anaconda. I told him that if we were to see one in the jungle that it could eat us. From then on he has wanted me to tell him the story "about the time I was in the jungle and saw the anaconda." I love that kid. He really is not self aware at all. Nevermind that there were 200 people there listening to him! I hope he is always that comfortable, but with more boundaries...he busted into the neighbor's house yesterday too!

No comments: