Saturday, June 14, 2008

Human Bank

The BLF swallowed a freakin' quarter this morning. WTF? He was still in his room and we had just gotten up. I heard him crying and went to see what the problem was.

JT: My throat hurts!!! My throat hurts!!!
Me: Why...what's wrong?
JT: There's a penny in it.
Me: In your throat?
JT: YEAAAHHH!
Me: Is it stuck in your throat or is in in your belly?
JT: It's in my belly!

He calls all coins pennies, so we determined what it actually was by giving him a "coin" line-up. I imagine a quarter did hurt his throat. I love him, even if he is a moeront.

I guess I am watching poop for a while!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Ugh. I am waiting for the day this happens at our house. My children find money in this place like it's their job and it seems to end up in their mouths about 50% of the time. Why don't they find large bills anywhere?

Julie said...

No kdding, but JT would probably stick those in his butt! I know he was just "holding" the money in his mouth and inhaled it! I was concerned, but boy was I laughing!

Kim said...

Since Henry likes to walk around with a baby wipe clenched between his ass cheeks laughing and sashaying around, I am very confident he'd stick a dollar bill in there too, given the chance. . .

Kelly said...

How do kids do that? I can't even swallow an advil! (pathetic, I know!)
How is JT feeling?

Julie said...

Oh Kelly...I forgot about you and your pills! lol JT is feeling fine...everytime he toots I ask him if a quarter just shot out of his butt! No sign of it!