Monday, June 9, 2008

We never made it to the pool at the Y

The original plan was for us to swim before I worked out, but JT fell asleep in the car on the way there and I didn't want to wake him. Therefore, there was no time for swimming before my class. So, I promised him we would swim after class. So, I went to pick the kids up in the nursery and we headed to the family locker room. The 3 of us were in a changing room. JT got changed first and was waiting for LJ and me. I got LJ undressed and I was holding her romper between my legs as I was getting her suit on. JT kept tugging on it and I asked him to stop, but he didn't. He then proceeded to pull it out from between my legs. As I was continuing to get LJ dressed the romper was flung into the toilet. I was so mad. Not only was it in the toilet, but there was pee in there that did not belong to this family. JT was apologizing profusely as I was turning into the incedible hulk, only red. I calmed down and told him it was ok and then I started to get changed. I had my bottoms on and JT apologized again.



Me: "It's ok honey, it was just an accident."

JT: "It was an accident?"

Me: "Was it an accident?"

JT: "No."

Me: "Did you throw it into the toilet on purpose?"

JT: "Yes."

Me: "You did it on purpose?"

JT: "Yes."

Me: "Put your shoes on. We are not going swimming."

JT: "WAAAHHHHAAAWWWAAAHHHHAAAAHHHWWWAAAAHHHHAWWWWAAHHHHAA!"



And out we marched. JT was wearing only his swim trunks...no shoes.

1 comment:

Mad About Plaid Girl said...

YOU GO GIRL....parenting can be hard, but you gotta follow through. GOOD JOB!