Thursday, September 4, 2008

I don't see it

Ok...I am not AT ALL political. I was raised in a conservative republican household and I hold most of those values...but with an open mind. I really don't have much of an opinion at all regarding the presidential election. Obama doesn't really do it for me and neither does McCain. I am particularly tired of the hoopla surrounding Sarah Palin. I do like her candidness. I certainly can appreciate that. But I think if I hear one more time about how pretty she is I am going to vomit. Don't get me wrong, I by no means think she is ugly! On the other hand, the word H-O-T is N-O-T one that I would use to describe her. Maybe I need to go look at the American flag bikini pics with a gun....hmmmmm?! I'm just sayin'.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen to that!

Jen said...

I agree. Then again, I don't think Angelina Jolie is hot, either. So maybe I don't know what hot is...

Jen