Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Happy 8 months Lily June!

My goodness how time flies! I can't believe Lily June is 8 months old already! I still feel like she is 4 months old. I honestly don't know what happened to the last 4 months! She has the biggest smile all of the time and she is such a happy baby. She loves JT like no other. All she has to do is hear his voice and she lights up! And likewise, JT loves his sister...we will have to see how long this love affair lasts on both sides! LJ has just started to get up on all 4's and rock back and forth. She is scooting and can get to whatever she wants. She loves to babble and sleeps like a champ! She also loves to eat...but won't drink ANYTHING! Lily June also loves to dance and enjoys us cranking up the ipod and JT playing his guitar. Darrell put her in her walker yesterday for the first time and she moved from the garage out into the driveway. No teeth yet...but I didn't have ANY teeth until after I was a year. I believe JT got his first tooth around 9 months. These are some pics I took today in her tutu that Mary sent her.






4 comments:

Amy said...

o.m.g i ♥ her tutu!! they are getting so big! i can't believe LJCB is 8 months old!!!

Kelly said...

Julie-
LJ is adorable!! I can't believe she's already 8 months old.
I was so excited to see your blog! I love reading them and keeping up with everyone. One of these days I'll get around to starting one too. I thought of you this morning as I ordered my hotdog combo...lol! Miss you!

Julie said...

Thanks Kelly! These last 8 months have flown by! Glad you are keeping up with us!! We really miss you guys! Love that you got a hotdog combo and thought of me...oh, the feelings that I evoke! lol

Unknown said...

Look at Little Julie, she is so beautiful! Time flies when you are having fun. I miss and love you all. Give hugs and kisses to the gang!