Sunday, March 9, 2008

OMG...ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

We went to Target today (duh)...the new Super Target. Today was the official grand opening. When we got there around 3:00, the parking lot looked like it was Black Friday. Honestly, the only reason we went today was because I wanted freakin' hot dog. Much to my dismay, they were out of hot dogs and popcorn (gasp!). WTF?? They ran out of everything in food avenue because their trucks didn't show up. I ordered 3 popcorn combos even though I could tell they were out of popcorn. The lady working of course told me they were out, so I asked her if she could just charge me for the combo anyway, because we still wanted drinks (duh) and didn't want to pay more for just the drink. So she did that and then wrote on our receipt that we are owed 3 popcorns! lol That made me laugh. I wish I had taken a picture of BLF, he was wearing fireman rainboots, shorts, a t-shirt and a winter coat....gotta love the style of a 4 yr. old.

Hope the trucks get there soon....I've gotta eat lunch this week!

3 comments:

Amy said...

wow, target was busy huh! doesn't surprise me, since most people thought it didn't even open until today. aren't you glad i told y'all wednesday they were open? i can't stay away from the place. it's my *new* addiction. i even got the popcorn on friday. ok, the popcorn combo.

Julie said...

I'm really glad you let us know on Wed! At least we had a few days of peaceful Target shopping (and snacking!).

Unknown said...

You girls crack me up with your Target addiction!