Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I REALLY Don't Think I Am Ready For THIS

When we returned home from the park this afternoon and I had convinced JT that he didn't need to play outside anymore, something happened that has NEVER happened before. There was a light knock on our door from the garage. I went and answered it and there stood the little girl who lives directly behind us. She wanted *Jacob* to come to the door. I said "I think you mean JT." So, I told JT that Tori from next door wanted to see him. She asked him to come over and play, and so he took off. I had to stop him and say, "I think you need to ask me first." And then he wanted me to come, but I declined. I am not sure that I like that this has started, but at the same time it is good for him. Her mom is really nice and suggested last week that they get together...and so it begins!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was bracing myself for something much worse than playing with the neighbor. You know my mind goes straight to the gutter. Hee, hee!

Kim said...

I know you're not ready for it. . . and I would not be either. And Mary freaking cracks me up.