Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Inaugural Blog

Well, here goes! I've only had this blog set up for months now, so it is about time for me to start writing. I have been inspired by the great blogs posted under my "Must Reads". Go check them out...I waste many, many, many hours looking into the lives of others and I absolutely LOVE it! My name is Julie and as the title of my blog may suggest, I love a hotdog combo and a small popcorn...but not just any hotdog combo and small popcorn....it has to be from my happy place, TARGET!!!! And I should mention my love affair with diet coke and how I have upgraded from a hotdog combo and a small popcorn to a hotdog combo and a popcorn COMBO! This, my friends, means that I get not one, but 2 drinks for only a penny more!!! Yes, it is true!!!! Are you excited too???? No, well, just wait! Okay, and while I am at it and talking about my love of Target and diet coke, I should also let you know that I have a thing going with McDonald's too and their diet coke, which I consider some of the best I HAVE EVER HAD!!!! WTF?? How lame is this...well, as lame as it is, it's true!

6 comments:

Kim said...

FINALLY!!! I love it!

Julie said...

Thanks Kim!!!

Amy said...

ok, i was about to get pissed! i was going to be mad if i had like missed out on months of julie blogging. :) so glad you are bloggin! ♥

Unknown said...

I love it! I can't wait to read your twisted thoughts that make me love you so much! Not to mention it is one of our many things we have in common!

Christina said...

Glad to find your blog!! OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE McDonald's Diet Coke. It is way better than anyone else...LOL

Buford Betty said...

Hahaha... my hubby says McD's has their own special formula of diet coke and he knows useless facts like that so I believe him.