Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A Day In The Life

I think I am becoming a freebie whore! A new GFS Marketplace opened nearby on Monday and in the circular yesterday I saw that they were giving away 'stuffed' hot/cold shopping bags to the first 100 people in the door beginning at 8:00 this morning. Well, I set my plan in action. I was thinking I would drop BLF off at school by 7:30 and of course get the obligatory diet coke from McD's. Well, I also had to consider what/how to feed BB in the meantime. I decided to get her pancakes at McD's and feed her in the car. I thought I would have plenty of time to wait in the parking lot at GFS. That was NOT the case. When I approached at 7:49 AM, the parking lot was full and there was a line through the middle of it. I hightailed it out of the car, put BB in the stroller in her carrier, grabbed the pancakes and got in line. So, there I was in line, in a parking lot, before 8:00 trying to get free shit. WTF?? Really, I am asking again...WHO AM I?? Sometimes I really just crack myself up. Well, I barely squeaked in...I was number 95!! WOOOHOOOO! I was pretty excited because I have wanted a bag like that for quite a while. I almost asked for one for the baby too, but I'm not THAT greedy! There are days when I simply amaze myself. Oh, and I got some cool stuff in the dollar bins at Target too...I'm a 'Crap for a Dollar' whore too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Who are you? Where is my friend Julie? Come back, come back! And on another note...take the damn comment moderation off!!! LOL

Unknown said...

Freedom! I felt so stifled by the comment moderation. Thanks for taking it off.