Friday, October 24, 2008

Holy Crocs Batman!

Yesterday, while Darrell was in surgery, I went down the street to have lunch. After lunch, I decided to walk along West End Ave. and window shop. I was on the phone with Kim and as I was walking by f.y.e. I noticed a display of kids' crocs in the window with a sign that said "75% off All Crocs and Jibbitz". WHAT??? So I took Kim on a phone shopping spree with me, and bought 8 pairs of crocs and 16 jibbitz! They had Lightning McQueen, Batman, Spiderman, Mickey Mouse, Cinderella, Ariel and Supergirl. I cannot tell you what kind of high I get off of a good deal! The crocs were 7.50 a pair and the jibbitz were .75. I was very excited...it was one of the first things I told Darrell after his surgery! I get really excited when I see the the little red stickers on items at Target too...it is the biggest rush!!!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

OMG....What an awesome deal!! I get that same high when I find a good deal. Makes my day :-)

Amy said...

oh yeah, ok! helllooooo, you could have called a hooka! ;)

p.s. how is darrell feeling?

Kim said...

Need I say I was really excited too??

Jen said...

WTH is a jibbitz?!?!?

jen

Julie said...

Jen,
A jibbitz is croc "embellishment" that you can stick in the holes. They make me want to vomit, and yet I bought them for my kid!

Jen said...

OK, now I know what you're talking about. Thank you!!