Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's My Birthday!

Happy 33rd birthday to me! It has been a nice day. I went on a field trip with J.T. and then LJ, J.T. and I spent the day together. My goodness, that boy DOES.NOT.SHUT.UP. But, all in all, it has been "fabbaless." And here is some advice (thanks to Sheree from RHOA):

"Don't let the shoes own you. You own the shoes."

I know, that is random, but I had to throw that in there!

Thanks to everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes! Don't forget my anniversary on Saturday....11 years!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday and (early) Anniversary!!

Joy said...

Hey I just jumped over here from Clemson girl because I saw your comment on her last post. I also live in the Boro:) I knew her when she lived up here.

I love finding blogs of those that are near by, it is fun to see how it is a small world after all.

and my bday is today! the big 3-0!!

Julie said...

Thanks Jen!

Joy,
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Birthday!!! Are you from the Boro? We have lived here 5 years. Hope you have a very happy day!

Julie

chandra said...

Happy Birthday to a fellow Libra! Glad to hear your day was "fabbaless"!

Amy said...

HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY!!!

Happy ANNIVERSARY!

Hope both your days are "fabbaless!" Party anyone?

Julie said...

Yeah, Amy...I think it is time to get together again....I have almost recovered! I love a party!