Thursday, October 23, 2008

I Think I Can

We are at the ambulatory surgery center waiting on Darrell's surgery to begin. I know, I haven't mentioned it, but he is having shoulder surgery today. I am so happy I brought my laptop and that I can get online!! I am glad he is having surgery, hopefully no more pain. I am a little concerned about the caretaking part, as that is usually his job (to take care of me...as I have had 4 surgeries!). My philosophy has always been "I'm not your mama!" But, he is always so good at taking care of me, sick or not...I think I can return the favor! Thanks Kim and Chris for watching the kids! I will keep everyone posted! Yeehaw for internet freedom!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I hope he is doing well. I hope you are being a good caregiver.

Jen

Julie said...

Thanks Jen...I am trying, but it is hard. He is doing pretty well.