Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Big Redneck Wedding

Who else watches this??? I decided to record it this season so I would be certain not to miss any train wrecks. So far, I have been quite pleased. Anna and Bo, brother and sister, from Verbena, AL got married in episode 101. It was a mud boggin' weddin', with a confederate theme. If you happen to catch this episode, keep your eye out for the "toothless wonder" at the bacehlorette party and at the wedding. She does nothing in particular, but just looking at her is ENOUGH! I am not going to go into more detail on this one. You just gotta watch it.

I also caught one about a couple from Hunker, PA. They had been together for 10 years, had a kid last year and then decided to get married.at.a.demolition.derby. As in...In.the.demolition.derby. They crashed into each other and then got on top of their cars for the ceremony. She was in a actual wedding dress (pretty) and had to climb in through the used-to-be windshield of her pink camo painted derby car. They met by playing in the same pool league. The reception was at the Fire Hall. The groom is a tow truck driver and invited random people that he towed to the wedding.

This stuff just makes me smile in disbelief. I love it!

1 comment:

Angie Morris said...

I sadly admit I'm addicted to this LOL........it's like a train wreck.....how can you turn away LOL